One of the most important features in any journey is convenience and comfort. At e bike hire Brisbane, we pride ourselves in making your trip easier so you can enjoy the experience. We offer many different bikes and options to choose from, so you can enjoy your ride while exploring Brisbane and surroundings.
What are e-bikes?
E-bikes are an electric motorized bike that uses a battery to power its motor. The battery is charged by pedaling the bike or from a wall outlet. Some e-bikes are pedal assist only, which means there is no throttle; you must pedal for the bike to move forward. Other models have throttles that allow you to control speed by simply twisting the throttle grip.
The e-bike is a new and growing trend in transportation. It’s a pedal-assist bike that can reach speeds of 20 miles per hour or more with the help of a battery-powered electric motor.
How do e-bikes work?
The technology behind e-bikes is fairly simple. An electric motor is attached to the rear wheel and powered by a battery that is charged while riding. The battery powers an electric motor in the hub of the rear wheel that turns the tire’s spinning motion into forward motion. The larger the battery and motor, the longer you can ride without pedaling.
There are three main ways that an e-bike works:
- Pedal assist (PA) – The rider pedals the bike and the motor adds power to their pedal strokes. This is known as pedelec or pedal assist. This is the most common type of e-bike on the market today.
- Throttle – The rider uses a throttle to control how much power they use while riding their bike. The throttle controls how fast and far they travel with each push of the pedal or twist of the handlebar grip. Many people prefer this type of riding because it gives them more control over their speed and distance travelled than pedelec does.
- Electric only – This type of power system does not use pedals at all; instead it uses a battery and motor system that allows riders to go faster than 20mph without pedaling at all! This high-speed electric only system is great for commuters who want to go fast.
Bicycle hire Brisbane
Bicycle hire Brisbane is a great way to explore the city. You can choose from a range of bikes including e-bikes and child seats.
Bikes can be collected from our two locations in the city centre or you can pick them up from one location and return them to another.
Bike Hire Brisbane Benefits:
There are many benefits of hiring e-bikes from our bike hire Brisbane service. E-bikes offer many advantages over traditional pedal bikes:
- They’re easy to ride — Electric bikes don’t require any special skills or training, so they’re great for beginners. The E-bike is easy to ride because it has a motor that gives you power when you need it. If you want to go uphill, then just pedal with all your might and the motor will kick in when you need it. If you are going downhill, then let go of the pedals and enjoy the ride! They are also much lighter than regular bikes because they have fewer parts and no chain or gears. This makes them easier to lift up stairs or over curbs so you can take them almost anywhere!
- They’re quiet — Unlike gas powered vehicles, e-bikes have zero emissions and make virtually no noise when riding near others.
- They’re cost effective — Electric bicycles can save you money on gas and maintenance costs because they run on electricity instead of fossil fuels or batteries.
Electric bike hire Brisbane
If you’re looking for a new way to explore the city, then why not try an electric bike? These bikes are ideal for people who want to explore Brisbane while still being able to make it home in time for dinner. And if you’re worried about hills or long distances, don’t be! Electric bicycles are perfect for short or long rides, and they can take you anywhere you’d like to go.
Why Choose Electric Bike Hire Brisbane?
There are many reasons why we love electric bike hire Brisbane so much. For starters, it’s an environmentally friendly way to travel around the city. Not only that, but you won’t have to worry about traffic jams or parking issues either! Our electric bikes can easily fit into any car parking space, so no matter where you go there will always be room for your e-bike.
Our electric bikes come with everything that you need for a great ride:
Electric pedal assistance – The extra boost of power helps riders climb hills and go faster than normal pedal-only bikes.
GPS tracking – Our GPS systems record where they’ve been ridden so we know when they need maintenance or repair work done on them before.
Road bike hire Brisbane
Road bike hire Brisbane is the perfect way to explore the city. With a wide range of bikes available, you can choose from road bikes, hybrid bikes, e-bikes and mountain bikes.
We have a great selection of road bikes for hire in Brisbane. These are suitable for riders with experience or those who are new to the sport. We have full suspension mountain bikes and electric assist mountain bikes available.